Terms & Conditions of Use
1. This website is owned and operated by Marine Bay Golf Course ("MBGC"). MBGC reserves an absolute right to maintain, update, modify, suspend and discontinue with this website without prior notice and without having to ascribe any reason.
2. Any changes, updates or modifications will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes, updates or modifications have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of the changes, updates or modifications. You are hereby advised and warned there may be a lapse of time in change and effect of posting. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The contents of this MBGC website are protected by copyright, trademark and other form of intellectual property rights. All rights, titles and interest in the contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by MBGC.
2. Except as otherwise provided, the contents of this MBGC website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified or otherwise distributed in any mode and manner without the prior written permission of MBGC.
Access and Acceptance
1. By accessing the MBGC website ("this website"), you unconditionally accept or shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this MBGC website.
2. You further agree that you shall not in any circumstances hold MBGC liable for any loss or damage or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly by you or by any person authorized by you, from-
(1) Any use of or access to this MBGC website; or
(2) Any reliance on any information provided in this MBGC website.
3. MBGC reserves an absolute right to deny or restrict access to this MBGC website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this MBGC website at any time without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
1. MBGC reserves all right to use, display and share with other government agencies your personal data furnished by you to this MBGC website.
2. This MBGC website may be linked to or viewed by other internet or non-government sites and you agree that MBGC shall not be held liable or responsible if your personal data in this MBGC website is captured or used or displayed by other internet or non-government sites.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.